Copywriting for emails
Standing out from the best friend’s “OM*G you’ll never guess…”, the boss’s “Ehem, where’s that report?”, the boyfriend’s “Running late again!” – and every other brand that wants “in” on their inbox – isn’t easy.
But it’s possible.
It’s not rushing subject-lines but considering them gold-dust. It’s being as interesting / funny / loveable as their best friend. It’s about being clear, concise and smart while not wasting a word. It’s abc testing and results. And it’s connecting fast with an immediate call-to-action. It’s understanding the real benefit of what you’re selling, which isn’t always what you think it is.
Projects I've written mass emails for:
- Neal's Yard Remedies - 30th Anniversary Event
- Space NK - Beautannia
- Joe's Tea Company - Brand launch
- Eve Lom - Digital & product copy
- Liz Earle - Liz Earle blog & website
- Space NK - Sai-Sei
- Space NK - Space NK UK emails
- Space NK - Space NK US emails
- Space NK - Summer campaign
- Space NK - UK & US autumn campaign
- Space NK - UK & US summer campaigns
- ESPA - ESPA tone of voice
- notonthehighstreet.com - Freelance
- TK Maxx - Weekly emails