Copywriting for websites
From big-brand bi-weekly homepage updates, product and campaign copy, to entire site copy for smaller brands – I focus on results, tone and user journey.
With just ten initial seconds to grab a potential customer’s attention, copy needs to motivate and excite – it’s all about the call-to-action.
While I’m happy to weave in key words I’m fundamentally a creative writer who focuses on customer purchase / involvement, I’m not an SEO writer.
Projects I've written website copy for:
- Neal's Yard Remedies - 30th Anniversary Event
- Aura-Soma - Aura-Soma blog posts
- Space NK - Beautannia
- Joe's Tea Company - Brand launch
- AEOS - Copy direction
- Eve Lom - Digital & product copy
- Liz Earle - Liz Earle blog & website
- Breast Cancer Care - Patient information
- Space NK - Sai-Sei
- Space NK - Summer campaign
- Soapsmith - Tone of voice
- Space NK - UK & US autumn campaign
- Space NK - UK & US summer campaigns
- Space NK - UK & US websites
- Malcolm Betts - Website copy
- ESPA - ESPA tone of voice
- notonthehighstreet.com - Freelance
- Vogue Italia - Vogue Italia VTalents
- TK Maxx - Websites & Summer Shop